Hello readers! I´am back, and in the first post, I´d like to tell you about Thailand, a country I´d like to go to.

This country is mostly known for its spectacular beaches, which is one reason why I would like to go. However, its cities bring spirituality and its temples have high architecture. In addition to its mountainous landscapes that invite you to go trekking to visit the tribes that inhabit the mountains. And it is this last part that also appeals to me too much to tour this country.

I would like to go as a tourist, to stay the necessary time to be able to explore in depth, nevertheless I would not stay to live there since I would like after knowing many places of the world, to live in the south of our country.
Some curious facts about this country is that honor is a
fundamental concept for them, people do not argue or shout at each other in
public.
It is impolite to touch a person's head and it is illegal to
step on bills.
Interesting, isn't it? Thanks for reading the blog!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario