martes, 7 de julio de 2020

My favorite TV serie.


My favorite TV show is definitely Game of Thrones. There are all the seasons on HBO (that's eight seasons total). You can also watch it on other websites, but these are less secure.
It's a series about medieval drama and fantasy, inspired by the books "Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R.Martin.
The truth is that I refused for a long time to give it a chance, it had been highly recommended but I was not convinced. But when I decided to see it, from the second chapter onwards I couldn't stop. I finished it in only a week and a half, although I must admit that the first chapter was too slow for me.
 The actors are too good, it's very easy to love some and hate others.  That's one of the reasons why you suffer a lot watching this series.
It's a series that keeps you in constant tension and it's not easy to guess what's going on, that's the good thing, it always surprises you, you always want more, that's why it becomes so addictive. In general, I prefer books to series and I decided to give them a try after eight seasons, but there are so many names that it's difficult to concentrate on reading without being able to see the faces of all the characters as they're being told.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario