jueves, 16 de julio de 2020

The job I want.


Today I Will talk to you about the job I would like to have in the future (not so far away).  Due to the curriculum of my university career, I have been able to venture into two work topics that have caught my attention. And the truth is that one of them only managed to enchant me even more and is the one I would like to work on in the future. As a social worker I would like to work with people who are deprived of their liberty. Obviously it's not a situation that allows me to work outdoors as such, but I would like to be able to work all over the country, in different regions, especially in southern Chile, which is a place I love, so that I can somehow balance working indoors with living outdoors.

I think that this is an interesting place, I think that there are many things within the prisons that are not visible and that it is important to do so, it is necessary to refute certain prejudices that exist about people deprived of their liberty that are often maintained without any foundation and only because of widespread discrimination. I did my first professional practice in a prison and was quite impressed, but in a positive way, since most (if not all) of the comments that are made about these locations are negative regarding people.
About the salary I don't have any thoughts yet, I'd just like to live well, not survive.

3 factores que definen el futuro de un niño

1 comentario:

  1. Woow how interesting your project, really the jails are nefarious systems and are full of irregularities and inequalities. I wish you a lot of success.

    ResponderEliminar