domingo, 16 de agosto de 2020

Postgraduate Studies

Hello! In this last entry of my blog I come to comment on some course I would like to take in the future.

The truth is that I would like to study some postgraduate course of Psychology in a few more years (I hope not too far).

This is because before studying Social Work, my first choice was psychology, however I think it is a more individual career and did not encompass everything I wanted at first. But I think it's a good option later on to complement what I studied.

Besides, I think it is a wonderful and interesting career. I think that since I want to work in the area of reintegration of both young people and adults in conflict with the law, it would help me a lot to help these people in one way or another. In the first place I think I would like to study at the University of Chile, but I am not closed to studying abroad under any circumstances, it is an experience I would like to live, but honestly it is not something I have thought much about yet.

The other thing is, with the experience of studying online that I had this semester I must say that I do not know if it is something that I would like to repeat, I prefer the face-to-face modality, but I am open to the possibilities due to the context, if I am working and doing more things, etc.

But to be honest, I'm not sure about this yet, my goal is to finish my current career hahaha


Pasado, presente, futuro - Jorge Iparraguirre


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario